Pages

Friday 31 August 2012

Persuasion speeches

We have been learning to write and present our speeches. We had to persuade the audience to think our way. The Olympics was our theme.
The criteria we had to use to write and present our speech included, an introduction, delivery, content and our conclusion.

I have learnt to use powerful words in our introduction. 

 I used descriptive words in my speech too and I also used a background. I also enjoyed giving my presentation but I didn't like the bit when it was raining. The rain was so loud it spoilt my lovely talk and the audience couldn't hear my talk over the rain. I think that's why I didn't  make it into the finals of the speeches.  

I learnt that I needed more information so my time would be 3 minutes. I would have liked to use humour to make the audience laugh.    

0 comments:

Post a Comment