Pages

Thursday 27 September 2012

Cereal


CEREAL MAKING
On Wednesday our class went to the hall to eat cereal. I got to help to get everything ready. I was putting the bowls, cereal, milk, kiwi and the bananas on the table. I saw Tre, Auariki, Fellia and Victor hiding in the room trying to help me but they got caught by the teacher and the teacher said go back to class but the teacher said to me that I could stay and help because I was being a good boy. When all the students in all the classes came they felt surprised to be looking at the table all ready for them. Some people were disgusting because they were putting everything in to their cereal.It made me feel sick to watch that.

                              

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Lasa. Can you check your work and see if it makes sense. When it says kiwi do you mean Kiwifruit. Make sure you check your writing and make sure it makes sense before you publish.

Unknown said...

Hi Lasa, what was this for? It looks and sounds like a lot of fun. What cereal did you have and what did you add in your bowl? probably not as much as the other kids i'm guessing?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment