Pages

Thursday 27 September 2012

National shake down

On the 26th of September 2012 Glen Innes School had a National Shakedown
on Wednesday at 9.26am. When the clock hit 9.26am our siren was ringing and we had to hide under our desks, many couldn't fit under their desks. 
We had to Drop Cover Hold. Our whole school had to hide. Some people thought it was fake, like me. 
If there was an earthquake I would run outside because if I was under my desk I think that the roof will fall on my desk and it could break it and it could crush me and I would die.There was a lot in Christchurch that died like about two hundred people. 

Thank you people for reading my story, I hope you liked it.   

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lasa, I really think this is a cool story. I just don't know about the dying part. Do you feel sorry for the Christchurch people?

Unknown said...

ofcorse

Post a Comment